Map of German States
You can easily create a Map of German States using Mapline. Germany, considered as the most populous country in Europe, is located in the western-central part of the continent. The states of Germany shoulder heavy responsibilities including arts and sciences, education and job training. They also exercise limited powers in international treaties. Germany is recognized for its great contributions in having large portions of specialized small and medium enterprises. Berlin, its capital and one of the 16 states, is a leading location for startup companies and venture capital funded firms. Using Mapline, you can easily create a Map of German States. Mapline offers all 16 constituent states of Germany.
Steps to Create a Map of German States
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Germany States.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”