Map of German States
You can easily create a Map of German States using Mapline. Germany, considered as the most populous country in Europe, is located in the western-central part of the continent. The states of Germany shoulder heavy responsibilities including arts and sciences, education and job training. They also exercise limited powers in international treaties. Germany is recognized for its great contributions in having large portions of specialized small and medium enterprises. Berlin, its capital and one of the 16 states, is a leading location for startup companies and venture capital funded firms.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a Map of German States. Mapline offers all 16 constituent states of Germany.
Steps to Create a Map of German States
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Germany States.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Map of German States! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each state just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Map of German States.