Map of Honduras Departments
You can easily create a map of Honduras departments using Mapline. Honduras is located in Central America. It shares borders with Guatemala, El Salvador, and Nicaragua. Its area size is about 112,492 km2 and has a population of more than 8 million. The country is rich in natural resources like coffee, tropical fruits, sugar cane and various minerals. Honduras’ other growing economy is textiles industry.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Honduras departments. Honduras is divided into 18 departments. Olancho is the biggest department in size while Islas de la Bahía is the smallest. Cortés is the most populated department. Tegucigalpa, the country’s capital city, is located in the department of Francisco Morazán.
Steps to Create a Map of Honduras Departments
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Honduras Departments.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Honduras departments! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each department just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Honduras departments.